- 500g baby potatoes
- 150g green beans
- 1 red onion
- 5 stalks of fresh thyme
- 2tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
- crispy fried bacon, crumbled feta, or crispy onion bits to top off with
- Half and boil the baby potatoes until just cooked through. Leave to cool.
- Cut the green beans into thirds, and cook in boiling water for 2 minutes, then plunge into cold water.
- Finely chop the red onion.
- For the dressing, remove the thyme leaves from the stalks, and put them in a food processor with the honey, vinegar, mustard, and salt and pepper.
- Blend until combined, then with the food processor running, begin adding the oil in a very slow, steady stream until you have a pale, thickened dressing.
- Combine the baby potatoes, green beans and red onion, toss with the dressing, and top the salad with crispy bacon, crumbled feta or crispy onion bits to serve.